Apply Online The Pepco Business Energy Efficiency Programs (Custom/Prescriptive/New Construction/Retro-Commissioning/Small Business Direct Install) are designed to assist customers in the implementation of projects that reduce natural gas and electric use. The Lockheed Martin Energy Service Provider Network is for companies that provide guidance, products and services to assist Pepco Commercial, Industrial and Non-profit customers in implementing energy efficient measures.
Contractors are encouraged to join our Service Provider Network to receive training and support.
Some of the benefits of joining the Service Provider Network are:
- Listing on our website where customers can search your services
- Program incentives reduce the total out of pocket expense to Pepco customers
- Expand your customer base
- Receive the latest information on Pepco’s energy efficiency incentives
- Exclusive invitations from Lockheed Martin Energy to program events and networking opportunities
- Quarterly newsletters from Lockheed Martin Energy
Currently all Service Provider or contractor requests to participate in the Small Business Direct Install Program (SBDI) will be placed on a wait list. At this time, we are not accepting additional SBDI Trade Allies.
To register to participate in the Lockheed Martin Energy Service Provider Network:
- Complete and submit a Service Provider Application
- Provide Certificate of Insurance
- Provide at least three references
You may download and complete a PDF version of the application or proceed to the online application below.